Thursday, September 18, 2008



It's Daddy's birthday! The above pic was taken 2 summers ago. Summer of 2007 and the band pic taken a few moments ago. You may be wondering why I posted the summer one I did b/c it is one of my favorite pictures of the boys with their dad. He has and is always willing to do fun and exciting things. He also is great at helping me home school. David takes Landon to band and pays attention too in order to help him practice his trombone, and this year he is helping Parker with piano. The teacher required a parent attend lessons and learn with child and since mom has other little ones to baby sit Daddy spends lunch hour on Wed. with Parker at Piano... Oh what a blessing to have hubby so supportive and a daddy who is just as excited to see the boys learn new things. He also is our principal and math teacher besides the full time worker at Phillips. I am so thankful for him to be so supportive in all I do as well. He is our cheerleader when things are getting hard and keeps on task and consistent when we grow weary. I love you sweetie. Thanks for being the smile at the end of a long day and calm force behind us all that keeps us steady. So happy to have another year with you. So thankful that God made you and we are in this journey together. Happy Happy Birthday.


No comments: