Saturday, November 15, 2008

content


Content: satisfy, delight, thrill, captivate, enrapture.....Enrapture: elate, gladden, gratify, please, rejoice;
ummmm. Well my sweet friend CAMO mom said it has been way too long. It has where have I been no where yet changed... my husband went on a mission trip to Mexico.. I think my heart must have gone with him. I can not seem to stop thinking about the people who he met mainly they were children. As I teach my boys and we go about our routines I wonder what theirs are...
Then also lately I have been searching my heart wondering do I really seek the Lord as earnestly as I should? Am I enraptured with where He has me and what He has me doing?
The weekend was wonderful I don't want to end and we have not even gone to church yet..Sunday's coming... I can say this I am striving to be satisfied in the Lord more each day. We just got done a few hours watching a family movie with the kids eating some goodies and the boys were grinning ear to ear as they headed off to bed. Gladdened. I don't know if anyone else reads this but my hubby and my friend but it gratifies my heart to write and see what what Jesus is having me work through. I recently joined Facebook and seeing old friends and catching up and looking at pics and reading their daily lives has been interesting and fun. I realized even though I am outgoing I have been become someone new... a more quieter soul, more at peace at home, and not so much a people person as I used to be. I used to wonder about everyone and their lives and now I just want to make sure I get through my quiet time with true a heart, be a kind wife and mom, show my family I cherish with each action ( fail daily at this one), and get all my things done on my chore chart so I can write.... I have not done very well blogging. I love to blog and read blogs but is it something that I can get in or will it take away from my time with Jesus. Can't blame for trying to have high expectations we will just have to see how all this fits.

I feel like I run all week, yet now looking at others I see I don't. But I am content today it has been a breath of fresh air. I look forward to Sunday so I can make it through Monday.. what a goal is will I be this content on Thursday? Will I be enraptured and perfectly content every day this week? Stay tuned so far it has been lasting to Tues..ha!ha!

No comments: