Friday, November 21, 2008

Fantabulous Friday.....

Ask and you shall receive... I prayed to be content everyday this week and the Lord did above and beyond. I must say I become addicted to Facebook and now I have new thing to incorporate self dicipline in my life and time management....ha! ha! One thing is I have made contact with my sweet cousin. She may read my blog now too who knows. Rachel if your reading this I can not express how much joy I have that I have way to contact you and see you more often. .. too many miles seperate us. I know I wrote things I was thankful a few days ago but I have more.

1. For drive thru restraunts when you are sick.

2. KFC's cole slaw.( I always crave it when I am not feeling well)

3. For faithful believers who are sisters in Christ praying for me.

4. For my boys working diligently today.

5. For my husband calling and brightening my day each time I hear his voice ( after 12 years I still get excited to hear his voice on the other line)

6. For Dayquil and Nyquil.

7. For God's provision for our Awana store

8. For children to minister to and all the doors God is allowing me to walk through in that area

9 For God showing me the bigger picture in what He has been dong the past month in my life.

10 For my mom and being able to talk to her and rejoice in the Lord together this morning.

11. For God helping me forgive my in-laws

12. For forgiveness and mercy daily

Well I better stop I am just so happy God gave me a content heart all week. Whoever reads this I challenge you on being enraptured and content in the Lord and let me know what God does and shows you.

1 comment:

mom2camo said...

good list paige! thanks for sharing.