Thursday, February 4, 2010

I got a new CD around Christmas... Casting Crowns. Here is one of my favorite songs. Who am I kidding I love all the songs but felt led to share these two. Mercy and Glorious Day. Go check them out on Youtube. They are awesome. here are some of the lyrics of Mercy that have touched my heart so
"Here I stand a child of Yours Broken and in need of You ,Break these chains and wash my guilt away Healer of my brokenness, My weary soul will find its rest, You are my strength, the lifter of my head ,You’re greater than my yesterdays, You hold me close today, You’re the Lord of my tomorrows My heart will always say You’re greater than my yesterdays You hold me close todayYou’re the Lord of my tomorrowsMy heart will always say..."

God is greater than our yesterdays and our todays and our tomorrows. But He is holding me today and what a strength that is to Have God holding me.. But what a comfort to know He is the lifter of our heads. I love that Psalms. It has such comfort at times when I need peace to rest in Him I do quote that psalm..

Psalm 3:3 But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.I cried aloud to the LORD, and he answered me from his holy hill.

Psalm 13:5-6 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me.

No comments: