Thursday, February 25, 2010

Psalm 16:5-8
Lord you have assigned me my portion, my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand I will not be shaken.


These verses have brought great comfort lately. They say so much. I have a lot of why Lord are you not doing this or that? When are you going to do something? What is your will? I have gone to His word knowing He is faithful and true to His word so alot of my requests are just in His timing, or He has a higher way and better way than what I am praying for. I even prayed for Him to change my desires for those I am praying if it is not His will. He keeps coming back with Just Trust. YOu believe and but you need Me to help your unbelief. Accept the lines I am placing and just praise me for all things that are happening at this time.

Also this verse really says alot about biblical womanhood too. It helps if you are feeling insecure on how to be a godly woman or if you are questioning the boundaries of biblical womanhood. I also have used it to teach my children about the protection of boundaries and the importance of boundaries. Also the true Boundary maker, and we must accept them and follow them with a happy heart.

Boundaries there are many lessons in these verses. It also has been used to teach me to respect others boundaries and when I have overstepped my boundaries to confess and repent and seek the Lord to help me remain in boundaries.

No comments: